PRAISE AND PRAYER
CEF and Good News Clubs
- Lord, we lift up all the children who have placed their faith in Jesus this school year. Help them grow in their faith and find a church family.
- Lord, we praise you for a wonderful year of Good News Club! We pray that the year-end club parties will be fruitful and that even more children will come to know you as their savior.
- Thank you Lord for the Roosevelt club being on campus. Lord. Please bring more children to the Roosevelt Club.
- We continue to pray for a Roosevelt school teacher who is experiencing insomnia, brain aneurysms, fatigue and who needs a new kidney.
- Lord, we continue to pray for Goleta Union School District Superintendent Diana Roybal and the principals – that they would allow all the Goleta schools to begin their clubs on campus again next school year.
- Lord, we praise you for two new girls who joined the Canalino club in April. We pray for Audrey, who wants to come to club but her mom won’t let her come all the time. Pray that Cindy would meet the school principal before the end of the year.
- Lord, Ana asks for prayer for the Five Day Club she is planning for July 17-21 in Lompoc. Lord, may she find the perfect location for this club. Lord, we pray again that a club might open at Hapgood School. Pray that the girls who had drugs in their backpack at school would come to Good News Club.
- Lord, we praise you for the two new students at Brandon club who gave their lives to Christ last Thursday – Dustin and Alora. Please guide them in their new relationship with You!
- Lord, we PRAISE you for Braden in the Foothill club, who accepted the Lord recently. Pray his brother will come. We praise you that Parker also accepted the Lord. God, please keep these children close to you and help them grow in their faith.
- Lord, we praise you that 11 kids in the Hope Club gave their lives to You in April. We pray for Noah, whose behavior is very disruptive and disrespectful – Lord, please fill him with your Holy Spirit. We praise you that Nate Dickson has become a new volunteer in the Hope club.
- Lord, we pray for Sadie Lynn in the Santa Ynez club, whose mother is on drugs. We pray she would have a desire for God and would return to Good News Club and to the upcoming pool party. Pray also for Regan to be able to attend club regularly.
- Lord, we PRAISE you that Zoe and Kenzie from the Vieja Valley club, who officially gave their lives to Jesus yesterday in the Vieja Valley club. May they find a church home and grow in faith. We pray that their parents also accept you as their savior.
- Lord, we pray that the Satan Club at Golden Hills Elementary School in Kern County would be disbanded.
- Pray for Shannon Zamora who wants to help us start a GNC at Washington school on the Mesa. We also pray for Rosalie and Jef, who would like to join the team. May the school administration say YES to a Good News Club in the fall.
- We pray for board member Greg Smiyun as he seeks to establish a GNC with the homeschooling community. We also pray for Greg as he tries to recruit teens from his church to help lead GNCs and maybe even attend Christian Youth In Action in Santa Clarita in June.
- Thank you Lord that many are signing up for our 5-Day Clubs. Please bring many who do not yet know You to our camps – there is still room in the soccer club. We pray for the planning to go smoothly.
- Lord, we ask that you bring many 5-Day Club volunteers for all camps and that all the camp staff needs are met.
- Lord, we praise you for our CEF board and for all the support they give this ministry.
Prayer for our World
- Lord, we praise you for our country and our religious freedom.
- Lord, thank you for Your grace in America. Please heal our land.
- Lord, we pray that the government’s laws reflect Your laws.
- Lord, we pray for a spiritual revival!
*** CEF runs a special time of prayer for our ministries every Tuesday morning from 6:30-7:15am on Zoom. You are invited to participate by clicking on our recurring Zoom Link. You can also call by regular phone (audio only) at (253) 215-8782. Meeting ID: 832 4187 5870. Passcode: 116827 Thank you, and we hope to see you there!