PRAISE AND PRAYER
- We praise you that the Washington School GNC is going well so far! Lord, please bring many more children to this club. Thank you for the child who gave their life to Christ right after club started meeting.
- Lord, we are sad the Mountain View Club can’t start at this time. We pray for new volunteers to run this club, and for your perfect timing. We praise you that we have permission to run a club at this location.
- We pray Lord that you would help us start the Ellwood GNC again in your perfect timing.
- We pray for the Foothill club – for one or two additional volunteers. Pray for one child who has family issues, and pray that another will return to club.
- Lord, if it’s your will, we pray you would allow the Vieja Valley club to meet in the library every week.
- We pray in the Hope Club for the Muslim girl, and her parents. We pray all the children would know God has a plan for their lives.
- We pray for more consistent volunteers in the Santa Ynez club. We praise you for substitute volunteers serving there from Lompoc. We also lift up one boy who is disruptive. Lord, help Karen know which tools she needs to speak his love language and get him to grow in the Jesus. Lord, send more kids to this club as well.
- If it’s your will, we ask that La Honda club would begin again this year and that they can use the room that is available on Mondays. Thank you for the volunteers who are patiently waiting to return to ministry.
- Lord, we continue to lift up the Muslim girls who attended the Brandon Club and have now moved to Lompoc – We ask that their father would take the girls to church. We pray for a girl who is having health issues, and for two other students who are having trouble focusing in club. Lord, help director Lisa to recover from flu, and for healing for volunteer David’s back.
- We praise you for the Canalino GNC and the five new children! Thank you Lord for sweet club sessions and for kids doing their Quiet Time sheets! We pray that the autistic child would join in more. Give Cindy and the other volunteers strength and great team work to do this ministry.
- Lord we pray for the kids in the Hollister Club – Five kids are not attending club due to basketball and soccer. Lord, bring them back soon. We pray that flyers would go out again soon and new kids would come to club.
- Lord, thank you for the Roosevelt Club. We pray that the four children who left club will return. Lord, may the PTO advertise Good News Club along with all the other after-school programs. Please bring more children into this club.
- Lord, we continue to pray for the school boards, superintendents, teachers and librarians that they will make the right decisions for the sake of our children.
- We praise you Lord for Charles Morris from Haven Today, our guest speaker for our Spring luncheon, which will take place April 17. May all the planning go smoothly and that you would bring everyone who you want to attend.
- Thank you Lord for a great guest trainer in our March 1st Teacher Enrichment Workshop. We pray many teachers will be able to attend.
- We pray for the upcoming Easter outreach to children. Lord, please guide Sharon and the programming team, and work in the hearts of the children who will attend this party club at the Boys and Girls Club.
Prayer for our World
- Lord, we lift up all the unrest in the world. Please bring peace and a desire to follow You.
- Lord, we praise you for our country and our religious freedom.
- Lord, thank you for Your grace in America. Please heal our land.
- Lord, we pray that the government’s laws reflect Your laws.
- Lord, we pray for a spiritual revival!
*** CEF runs a special time of prayer for our ministries every Tuesday morning from 6:30-7:15am on Zoom. You are invited to participate by clicking on our recurring Zoom Link. You can also call by regular phone (audio only) at (253) 215-8782. Meeting ID: 832 4187 5870. Passcode: 116827 Thank you, and we hope to see you there!