Praise and Thanksgiving:
- Thank you Lord for an awesome and very full Soccer Club! Several children entrusted their lives to Jesus, and many others grew deeper in their relationship with the Lord.
- Lord we are so thankful that Reyna Zuzunaga was our head coach for the soccer camp. Thank you Lord for all the other volunteers who served in very important roles in this camp.
- Thank you Lord for fun and safe Adventure and LEGO Camps and that several children have put their faith in Christ during these camps!
- We PRAISE you Lord that CEF found the perfect liability insurance so our camps and clubs can continue uninterrupted!
- Thank you for our relationships with the churches which have hosted our Good News Clubs this school year.
- We praise you Lord for the diligent work of our CEF board.
- Praise you Lord that Santa Barbara Unified School District granted us space to run Good News Clubs at Roosevelt School and Adams School in the Fall.
- Lord we lift up one of our GNC volunteer teachers who has cancer. Please give her wisdom as she continues her treatment. We pray she would be healed of all cancer.
- Heavenly Father we lift up Reyna Zuzunaga to you as she prepares to move and attend Grand Canyon University in the fall.
- Pray for Sharon Jegottka as she takes a well-deserved break after leading our three 5-Day camps this summer. Lord please grant her rest and fun times with her family!
- Lompoc GNC:
- We pray that one or two Good News Clubs will take place starting in the fall. Thank you Lord for the interest from families and schools in re-starting a club there.
- Please Lord, send us volunteers for the Lompoc clubs.
- CEF Summer 5 Day Clubs:
- Lord, we pray for those kids who don’t know you but who attended our clubs. May your gospel message penetrate their hearts and bring them to you.
- May all the children find churches and Good News Clubs to support their growing faith in you.
- Lord we pray for all GNC kids:
- That the kids would realize what it means to have a friendship with God and put the time and energy into their friendship with Him.
- That the kids will look for ways He has worked and is working in their lives.
- That they would ask Him to use them so their lives would make a difference in this world.
- Also, that the kids would be excited about what they are learning and share it with their parents and friends.
- Lord Jesus, we lift up the CEF party carnival we are planning this Fall, Sept. 11th.
- Please pray for the location at Alameda Park.
- Pray as we advertise our Good News Clubs to the families and kids. We hope we will recruit many kids to attend in the fall at their school.
- Pray for the decisions on food and games.
- We pray that it will be super fun for the kids and families.
- Lord we pray for our volunteers that gave their time this year teaching GNC.
- Give them peace and rest this summer.
- Refresh their minds, body and soul.
- Continue to keep them healthy and strong
- Pray for the striking down of the Equality Act that will affect us very negatively if passed.
- Lord we pray when school resumes in the fall that the children will be able to attend without masks and social distancing.
** Every Tuesday morning from 6:30-7:15am, CEF runs a special time of prayer for our ministries. You are invited to participate! Click here to request the Zoom link. Thank you!