December 1, 2017
We are thankful for—
- Three new volunteers were added this month to growing clubs!
- Two people have said they are interested in volunteering at the Foothill club!
- Testimony from a CEF worker that there are children attending club from a family of Jehovah Witnesses, that the mom got saved, and now the whole family is involved in a church.
- Growing clubs!
Please pray for:
- Club Focus: Brandon Elementary School, Goleta Unified School District
Volunteers: Cyndi Struven, Robin Wood, Blake Sova
- That the administration would be gracious and grant a room – especially during inclement weather
- For the children to invite their friends to join us and that the Lord would add boys to the club
- For Blake to be free during tax season or that the Lord would raise up a sub for him
- Christmas Party Clubs
- For open doors
- For volunteers to run the clubs
- For many children to attend, and hear about the birth of Christ, and get saved
- Good News Clubs
- URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: For wisdom how to proceed at El Camino School where the principal says there is no room for a Good News Club.
- For another team member for Foothill School
- For the Lord to raise up a team to reach out to Solvang School through Trinity Baptist Church.
- For a Spanish speaking team to open up a club at McKinley School
- Please pray for sufficient volunteers so we can reopen clubs at
- Isla Vista
Junior Youth Connection Club :
- For a team to run the club—especially young adults—at La Colina Junior High School where, for the first time, the principal is open to the idea.
- Favor and wisdom in advertising the club so students find out and attend.
- To be a blessing to students who attend the club in particular and to the whole junior high in general.